Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts after 爱是永不止息

Just wonder how many of you really finish the video from part 1 to part 5. How do you feel after watching? Envy of their love? Pity for Alice or sad that Ralph's life ended at his peak?

There are so many wants in our life in this world that seems to be never ending and it can never satisfy our heart. When was the last time that you feel abit disppointed or should I say empty after getting something that you want for a very long time? Or maybe you will say...is that all?

How about love? Do you feel insecure even though your love ones are next to you? We hunger for love, search high and low for it and yet when you found it, you feel happy only for awhile and start to feel insecure....why? Maybe I am just being 自我中心, everything is about me and my feelings but what's wrong with that? Being 自我中心...izzit this the trend or what everyone is about? But why am I unhappy still when I get what I want? 人心不足?

Watching the videos of Ralph and Alice make me realise that their love is not 不足 but they are so much that it fills up the heart 满满 of their friends and family. Why or how did they overcome? The sickness, the tension between Alice and Ralph's mum and so much more. Did their love for God make them stronger than others? I could not get it at first...Frankly speaking, I have watched this video a couple of times and at first, I was only touch about their love for each other. How can a couple love so deep for each other and they are barely wed for a month to receive such a blow.

But recently when I watched this again, the feelings are different. I was looking at their faith and pray that I have faith like them....able to trust God in all times. Am I able to have such faith in their shoes? I pray that I will have such faith one day and Dear Lord, I do hope that I will not fail you.

No comments: