Friday, November 28, 2008

Mumbai Hostage Attack

Thanks to the care and concern from my relatives. They called to make sure that I was not in Mumbai and I was very touch. Some of them is not aware that I have change job and do not need to travel anymore. Thanks to God's blessing, I was able to find a stable job before the economy slowdown and doing my studies now.

As for the Mumbai hostage attack, although I am safe now in Singapore but will always keep my prayers for those that are still working there especially for Charmaine, a strong lady from Singapore which I have came across. She is working alone there leaving her family in Singapore. Her family must be very worried and may the Lord our Father keep her safe.

For those who lost their love ones in this incident, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Amen!

No comments: