Sunday, November 2, 2008

Temptation

Everyone has a weakness and mine is obviously food. Most people eat to live but I am the other way...I live to eat. Cholesterol and fats are not in my life dictionary as there are no bad food but bad cooks. The recent depart of Uncle Paul seems like a warning signal to me. He too loves food as much as I do and due to lack of discipline, he was diagnose with Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and eventually death came early as he did not avoid those food which he should not be taking.

Although I am not suffering from any such illness but a recent cough was enough to keep me awake throughout the night. I have tried to avoid cold drinks and food such as desserts and sweet stuff but sometime the food is just too good to resist and my subsist cough was back.

Guess this is my first warning that I should stop giving in to the temptation of food. Everyone is weak in someway and I am no saint either...A simple cough is already testing my resistant. So dear friends, kindly prompt me when you see me stray away and try to steal a gulp of icy cold drink.

No comments: