Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why Life begin at 33

God will help those who help themselves…..this is so true. The world does not revolve around you and you only thus you have to make an effort to change it if you want it to be better.

As mention earlier, this blog is to share ideas and thoughts therefore why do life begin at 33? Have you seen Passion of the Christ? Or read the book by Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code? Have you ever wonder who this guy Jesus is and why are there movies, books about him? You might be thinking that I am trying to preach here…..No, this is not my intention. I am jus sharing my life here and questions that bug me before and answers I found. Maybe the same question troubles you too……so what was your answer? Was it the same or you have your own answer and can share it with me.

Back to age 33….this is the age that Jesus dies on the cross; you properly have seen it in Passion of the Christ. So why do life begin at 33? To me…..this is the beginning for our life. If He had not died at the age of 33, my life would not have begun. Sounds funny huh? Maybe you can understand what I am trying to say through my later post.

But before my next posting….can someone share with me the difference between happiness and joy? Is there a difference?

No comments: