Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life before 33 (Part 2)

I started working at the age of 19. My ‘O’ level result sucks thus I am not able to get into any poly. I have a Hotel Management cert but it was not even comparable to ‘O’ level in international standard but I did learn something out of it…….customer service….something that I enjoy doing and became the core of my career path. After much twist and turn, I ended in Abacus Travel System. A place which I make lots of friends and gradually regained my confident in myself.

Turning Point

I have decided to go back to my studies and this is the begining of my turning point. Someone once told me that if you are at the bottom of anything, you have no choice but to take orders from people above even when you feel that the order is not right but with knowledge and capability, you will have more choices in your life.

This motivated me to pick myself up and try to learn more so that I can have more choices in my future.....without any qualification, your job choices are very limited no matter how hard you work.

You cannot teach a man anything; You can only help him find it within himself
Galileo {1564-1642}

No comments: