Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life before 33 (Part 1)

I am not 33 this year but I will be soon if nothing goes wrong.....hahaha but my purpose here is to share my life before 33.


Family background


Born the eldest to my parents who are Singaporean. Both side of my grandparents are from China, mainland Canton province so that makes me a pure cantonese....kind of rare for Singapore now as we are quite well mix like rojak. I have 2 younger sisters difference by 11 and 14 in age. “Wow” was always the respond I get whenever the age gap was revealed.

Yeah....I know it was a great gap but this was not something within my parents control during their days when medical is not very advance or should I say, we are not rich too so not much choice there.....so you can pretty guess what life will be install for me when they have their second kid.

Alright, maybe you will say that I am pretty old to get jealous but it was still not a very good feeling when all the divine attention was no longer on you but your sister. Speaking of divine attention.....I am not sure if I have any to speak of.

My early age

This is longer than I thought it will be but we have to go there abit.....my family was not very well of thus I was look after by baby-sitter when I was 6months old. My mum works long hour and I get to go home only in the weekends. At the age of 4, I was kind of ill-treated by my baby-sitter and this was feedback to my mum by a neighbour......God Bless that neighbour and due to my tender age then, I do not remembered much of those unpleasent memories.

After that incident I was put under the care by my aunt who got married and had a baby boy (my cousin billy) till the age of 6. I only went home at the age of 7 when I started my Primary School.

I was known as a cried baby when I was young as I was deprived of attention from my parents. My dad at that time was not so well tempered like now thus I always get a beating for making a scene during family gatherings. But by God's Blessing, I became independant as I grown and was not much trouble for my parent till my teens.

Yes....some called it rebellious stage but mine last a bit longer from age 14 to 18.

The cause was due to my nightmare which started in my secondary school days in the form of a human.....she is my form teacher and was well known for her caring to her students thus this make me more evil as she is the saint. I have already gotten over it by God's Blessing but I sometimes wonder what will happen to me now if all this had not happened. I guess some way or others we have to get through this to make us what we are today.

No comments: