Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The first month jus flew past

Wow...I can't believe it. Jan is over and this is 2nd week of Feb. Guess it is even faster for most of us chinese who celebrate Chinese New Year (CNY). I thought I could do some reading before my new term starts during CNY but I am running out of time. Too little time with too much stuff.

Have you ever look back or have some flash back of some people in your life that you hardly keep in contact? Wonder how are they doing....hmmm. Just a thought especially during CNY season when we do visiting to friends and relative. The who and who always were mentioned and no one seems to know what happened to them....anyway well wishes to them since they are thought of.

With best regards to all!

No comments: