Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are you bias?

I always hate it when my aunt says that 中国婆… why are they so bias about people from China, aren’t we from china too?

Yet I was guilty of that…I am indeed bias about some people as well. No matter how hard I try, I just could not bring myself to like some people and this is also an act of bias. I am so guilty of that when I come to think about it and I really feel bad.

How can I change this feeling towards them? I know this is my challenge for this year and God want me to learn how to be more tolerance.

Tolerance is not just an act of plain endurance of endless nagging and turn around to complaint about it…it is about learning to accept those actions are an act of kindness or love. The true kindness one can give to another consists of loving people more than they deserve and indeed I have a long way to learn from Jesus and truly appreciate the true meaning of love and kindness.

No comments: