Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

Recent findings about myself

Recently I have some surprising findings about myself:

1) I actually care about my home country....Singapore. I never thought much of my country and have no personal pride or even try to defend much when some people I met will criticize on my home country. But the recent event and happening to GE keep me stay up all night to catch the news. This really caught myself in surprise....

2) I am a lone traveler always in these recent years and I thought I will miss companionship....recently went for a short trip with my co-workers...this make me realize that I rather travel alone then stuck in a car or somewhere if the company is not right. Oh...and I prefer to travel with my guy gangs than gal gangs. They are more true and will display their likes and dislikes from their face...I really dislike pretenders and tired of their games. Maybe I am better off alone....hmmm.

3) Language barrier do make a difference. I ever thought of having a partner of different races but from the recent trip, I realize that I feel out of place when I am unable to communicate or understand in a conversation. This really gives me second thoughts about going into a relation with someone that I could have language barrier.

4) I totally cannot click with bimbos or people who only wants to look good and self-centered. All topics always revolve about them and no one else. They are really good with the big talks about caring for the less fortune but action speaks louder than words.

Oh no....am I getting older and crankier....

No comments: