Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Missing everyone @ home...

Jus finish a webcam conversation with my family...did not know that I miss them so...How much my parents hv aged jus two months especially my mum...when did she grow that old? Her eyes has lost the focus and shine...Did I make a wrong choice to pursuit my work?

Work was wonderful despite the terrible situation that Bangkok is in right now but did I give up something more valuable back home?

This is the first time I have doubts about my choice...but I know that God is with me and He will walk with me on this path.

Hope this month will pass faster and I can be home in June to see my family again.

Amen!

1 comment:

Wild Pig said...

The best way to thank our parents is to live life to the fullest! When you are happy, they can see, they can hear, and they will be contented. Although they still miss you =) The heart grow fonder when you are not around ;p It is good to be away as we learn to treasure relationships in a different level, bigger heart.

Did you realise you and your family listen to each other more (rather than fight ;p)when you are not home?

Just make sure you be home, when they need you. Now, just fly like our 'little dragon' and be your 'self.' When you are back, be a happy girl ok.

See you HOME sooner or later.

Cheers,
Wild Pig