Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

Thoughts of the day....my life could be worst off as a pig

Have you ever wonder what life will be if you are born in some other parts of the world? Maybe this could be you or me?



What if I am that poor girl or the family members?

Or just maybe...I am born a pig instead? Opps....some innocent pigs are being slaughter in Cairo.



Guess I have to be Thankful and count my blessings to be born and raise in Singapore.

Sometime all these news just make me so upset....and make me wan to hide



but since I am given a better chance and choice than others...I better do something good to deserve this life...been trying for that multiplier for a few months now but not sure how well did it go...maybe no one is passing the message but at least I am doing something.

Hmmm....time to find more encouraging verse.

No comments: